Friday, November 13, 2009

Diana mini

Ok.. So today I ordered the new diana mini, I have been procrastinating about getting one now for the last 2 months or so, or waiting till I go overseas where I can get it for much cheaper. Well waiting got the better of me, and now that I went through with it, I am sooo excited and cant wait for it to arrive :D I will shoot away in both square format and half frame and ill let you know what i think... I have the Diana F+ but find that the cost and difficulty in getting medium format film developed here a little bit of a hassle, even though I am always rewarded with great images.

so the question is: will this mini and convinient style deliver???

1 comment:

  1. i bought a dianan mini today... for a friend. it was so hard to part with... i could have easily taken it for myself!!! mwhahahaha... i must try ebay and get one for myself :p

    ReplyDelete